Thursday, September 21, 2017

This Weeks Sales and More!

Oh, I have SO much to share with you! First off, this week's specials:

I have added a Halloween themed Kid's/Small Avatar Pavilion, which is on sale for 60L. Also, I've put up my popular "Witching Hour" wall clock. These are part of the My 60L Secret sales.
For Super Sales Weekend I'm offering the Sylvan Glade Gazebo, which is ready for you to decorate with your favorite Halloween decor. My Twisted Vampire's Thrones and Twisted Ottomans are still half off. That discount ends on September 30.

Hunts and Events

Vintage Hunt:
Begins September 25, 2017
I have some fun Murphy Beds packed in the prize box. There's one for Classic avatars, another for Wynx Tinies, and a third for Petite Avatars.

Bump in The Night Hunt:
Begins October 1, 2017
If you have issues with spiders, move along, to the next stop! — the Béla Collection: Black Widow Spider Chair is my prize.
Cost: You can hunt for it, for L$1 or buy it from the Crow next to the Easel for L$25.

Boo! Bunny Hunt 6:
Begins October 3, 2017
These Evil Bunny Hanging Chairs for Classic and Petite avatars have solo and cuddles animations. The woven chair is covered with autumn vines.
Cost: L$1

Mad Circus 3 Halloween and Gacha Fair:
Begins October 7, 2017
I'm offering two dresses that will not be available in my store until after the event, Winifred Tank Dresses for Classic and Petite female avatars (L$150 each). There's also an almost free (L$10) "Béla Collection: Granite End Table and Bowl"

You may have noticed a few references to a "Béla Collection". I've been inspired by Béla Lugosi (IMDb here) and have been a busy fae! I have quite a few new items just about ready to be released. They are all in tones of charcoal, grey, and burgundy and should fit most Gothic settings. I'm designing for both Classic and Petite. Please let me know if you have another avatar that cannot use either of these sizes, I'll see if what I have can be scaled to fit your needs!

Now... the pics!



Weekend Sales Twisted Sales





Hunt Prizes Event Items


No comments:

Post a Comment