Wednesday, September 27, 2017

New Dresses for Halloween and more...

The Bandage Dress is available for both Classic and Petite avatars. Each comes with a texture change HUD to allow you to switch among 3 different fabrics, with clean or blood splattered options. Also included with the dress are bracelets and a necklace. Free demos are available inworld at the L2L Main Store




September is almost gone —

And with it several hunts are ending. Make sure you stop by and grab your Twisted and Around the Grid hunt items before I put them up for sale at full price. Also, the 50% discounts on my new Twisted items ends September 30.

Gearing up for Halloween? All three of my Spider Teeter Totters are part of the My 60L Secret sales this week. For Super Sales Weekend, I'm releasing the next item in the Béla Collection, the Beating Heart Lighting Set. You get both the Chandelier and Candelabrum for the discounted price of L$99, after that the set will sell for L$150.

Hunts and Events

Vintage Hunt:
Began September 25, 2017
I have some fun Murphy Beds packed in the prize box. There's one for Classic avatars, another for Wynx Tinies, and a third for Petite Avatars.

Bump in The Night Hunt:
Begins October 1, 2017
If you have issues with spiders, move along, to the next stop! — the Béla Collection: Black Widow Spider Chair is my prize.
Cost: You can hunt for it, for L$1 or buy it from the Crow next to the Easel for L$25.

Boo! Bunny Hunt 6:
Begins October 3, 2017
These Evil Bunny Hanging Chairs for Classic and Petite avatars have solo and cuddles animations. The woven chair is covered with autumn vines.
Cost: L$1

Mad Circus 3 Halloween and Gacha Fair:
Begins October 7, 2017
I'm offering two dresses that will not be available in my store until after the event, Winifred Tank Dresses for Classic and Petite female avatars (L$150 each). There's also an almost free (L$10) "Béla Collection: Granite End Table and Bowl"

You may have noticed a few references to a "Béla Collection". I've been inspired by Béla Lugosi (IMDb here) and have been a busy fae! I have quite a few new items just about ready to be released. They are all in tones of charcoal, grey, and burgundy and should fit most Gothic settings. I'm designing for both Classic and Petite. Please let me know if you have another avatar that cannot use either of these sizes, I'll see if what I have can be scaled to fit your needs!

Now... the pics!



Weekend Sales Twisted Sales






Hunt Prizes Event Items


No comments:

Post a Comment