Monday, May 21, 2018

Weekend Sales and upcoming Twisted Summer Sales Event


There will be a lot happening in June, so please bear with me.

Twisted is having their mid-summer sale event! They are using this event to help give something back to the community and they've chosen to support RFL of SL for that goal. The event will run from June 1st to June 30th, there will be gachas, entertainment, a mini hunt at the event (which is optional for merchants to participate in), and more.

I will have three Flapper Dresses in RFL Vendors, with 100% of the sales going to benefit RFL of SL. Did I say Flapper? Why yes, I did! This summer's theme is the Roaring 20's. It's Twisted Sockdolanger! In addition to the dresses, I will have shoes and hair with cloche hat sets available to purchase. Also, by special request, I have a Dinkies  "Businessman" outfit. He's really just a simple businessman!

Two hunts also begin in June, the Sweet & Sour Hunt and A Midsummer Night's Dream 9. I'll post more info and pics of the hunt prizes next week. I know, I'm such a tease!

Weekend Sales

I will have items out this weekend (May 25-27) for both Super Sales Weekend and My 60L Secret. Please note: these sales are available ONLY on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.



Super Sales Weekend My 60L Secret







Twisted Summer Sales Event


Classic Dinkies Petites


No comments:

Post a Comment