Tuesday, May 1, 2018

New Releases and Upcoming Sales

I can hardly wait for summer! Until then, I'm working on Mermaid items and Fantasy Decor for a variety of avatars. If you like mermaids and Dinkies, you'll love the Dinkies Mercat that was released at Fantasy Faire! I'm working on getting furniture & decor items out for that avatar now as well.

I was also inspired by several skins from Fallen Gods and have made golden tail appliers called Midas for the Yabusaka Mermaid tails that work well with them. These can be found by the store entrance in the "New Releases" section.

Midas tail applier on Yabusaka GoldFish tail
Shown with Limited Edition "Trascendence Starborn" skin from Fallen Gods



Weekend Sales! May 4 - 6, 2018

All items are either 99L for Super Sales Weekend, or 60L for My 60L Secret sales events.


Super Sales Weekend My 60L Secret







No comments:

Post a Comment