Friday, October 5, 2018

October Hunts and Events at L2L and Weekend Sales

Hello, my Friends!

Just a quick post to let you know what's happening at L2L...
Visit Little 2 Large Main Store
Visit Little 2 Large Adult Store
Visit Little 2 Large at the Mad Circus 4

Several hunts and an event have begun or will start very soon, here are the prize images.
Specific hunt information can always be found on this blog's 'Hunts & Events' tab.
Links to specific Weekend Sales websites can be found by clicking this blog's  'Weekend Sales Links' tab at the top of this blog.

SnB - Black Widow Hunt

Sept 22 - October 31, 2018
Hint:  Spiders! Pumpkins! Black Cats! I'm hidden next to all three at once.
Hunt Cost: 5L

Medieval Fantasy Hunt XVIII - Secrets of Moonlight
https://creatorsoffantasy.wordpress.com/medieval-fantasy-hunt/
September 28 - October 28, 2018
Hint:  I fell into the pond in the Dell
Hunt Cost: 0L
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://funwithhunts.blogspot.com/
October 1 - 31, 2018
Hint: Quaaark! What's this bat doing in my cage?
Hunt Cost: 1L or 25L
Boo! Bunny Hunt 7
http://evilbunnyhunt.blogspot.com/
October 3 - 31, 2018
I'd jump through fire for a piece of candy.
Hunt Cost: 1L
Vintage Hunt
http://toxichunts.wixsite.com/theloveofhunts
October 10 - November 10, 2018
Hint: I think this planter will hide me.
Hunt Cost: 1L
Mad Circus 4 - Halloween & Gacha Fair
October 6 - 31, 2018
Exclusive Items are available only at MC4 through October. After that, they'll be at L2L.

I had so much fun making the 'Quoth the Raven Nevermore' hunt prizes that I just couldn't stop! So I made seven other color versions of the outfits! All of them are available now, and the Abyssal (Blue) and Amontillado (Sherry Brown) versions are on sale this weekend.

Super Sales Weekends



My 60L Secret

Sixty Linden Weekends


Other News

Look for this.
If you know someone with an avatar that is 30 days old or younger, please let them know that they can get a 500L$ store gift card at my Main Store. The giver is located next to my Weekend Sales vendors.

That's it for now, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment