Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Weekend Sales at L2L, 11/10/2017 - 11/13/2017

Newness!

I have two new items on sale this weekend. Both are discounted for a limited time only.


The Celebrations - Picnic Table is the first in a series of items designed to enhance your outdoor parties. It seats from one to six avatars, and those avatars can be Petites, Wynx Tinies, Child avatars, Classic sized avatars, or mesh Toddler avatars. I wanted to let folks of all sizes come together to celebrate whenever the mood strikes.  The HUD has a *lot* of individual face options and 10 Presets with Seasonal themes. 

Super Sales Weekend Price: L$99
See all the Super Sales Weekend items -here-

Whimsical Newness

I just could not resist bringing these signs into second life. Add some humor to your home or sim :)
This is one of the "My 60L Secret Sale Items" this week.
See all the My 60L Secret items -here-


Oldies But Goodies

I have two more items out for My 60L Secret; a Thanksgiving Side Table & Banner, and The Sylvan Glade Gazebo. Sixty L$ each for this weekend!

BIRTHRIGHT is still going on, and the HUD is now FREE! SLURL -here-
That's right, this Completely Interactive Survival Horror Game HUD is now free. That means you can explore, and get prizes from 32 amazing sponsors (if you dare to play). The game will be open through Nov 19th, so pull on your waders and come explore the bayou.

My hidden items:


No comments:

Post a Comment