Friday, October 13, 2017

RL Update

Hello Friends,
I am safe and well and still have a home. I'm feeling very blessed to be able to say that. We temporarily evacuated our home and returned last night, just got internet restored, still no gas, but electricity works.
For those who don't know, I live in Sonoma County, California and we are experiencing horrendous fires here right now along with those in Counties around us (as well as MORE fires further north, and in southern California).

Here's a map of the area. I've boxed the scale in the lower left corner (2 miles).


I will be posting new items and sales next week unless the fire status changes significantly.
Until then, look around you, cherish your loved ones and give them a hug, do a photo inventory of your home, and back up your computer data to a portable drive regularly.

~Zevyah

No comments:

Post a Comment